Pan Card is essential for a working and non-working person. PAN stands for Permanent Account Number. It is a way of tracking the income of the people and putting them in a bracket as per the income. It is also mandatory when you pay the income tax. By paying income tax, you have an authoritative certification of your income that you can use to take a loan out. The law Section 272B of the Income Tax Act., 1961, prohibits individuals to hold more than one PAN Card and anyone disobeying this law can be charged Rs.10,000 for the offence.
- We can help you apply for the PAN card without leaving the front door.
- You will only have to go the Pan application page
- Put in all the required details
- Upload the valid documents
(You might get an agent to physically verify the address and other documents. Please be patient and ask for the ID before providing any documents).
- Complete the form.
- Make the appropriate payment either by visiting the bank or via online
- Once done,you are free to keep a track of the application by putting in the temporary token number and some other details.